Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: We are fully operational and remote, we are available over the phone 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, available over email and able to provide services to our existing and future clients. More FAQs »

Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM
English or Spanish


How Can the Law Offices of Sean M. Cleary Help the Victims of Devastating House Fires?

An experienced personal injury attorney can help you file the right claim to maximize the correct compensation according to the extent of the damages, the severity of the burns, the medical procedures, ulterior career limitations, disfigurement or permanent scarring.

If you are a victim of a house fire that was caused by the negligence of another person or company, you have the legal right to make a claim for damages and, therefore, recover compensation for house repairs, medical bills, medical treatment, lost salary, and any other economic or non-economic damages (loss of consortium, pain and suffering, etc.)

Based upon the cause of the fire and the nature of the burn injuries, a personal injury attorney can help you get the right compensation. Any person injured due to negligent acts, violations, or omissions of the law has the right to ask for compensation for their damages and injuries.

These are some of the factors that should be considered when determining reasonable and fair compensation for house fire injuries:

  • The extent of the house damages
  • The severity of the victim's burns
  • The medical procedures required and the pain involved
  • The possibility or impossibility to totally recover from the burn injuries
  • Career limitations due to the injuries
  • The extent of disfigurement or permanent scarring

If you have been a victim of a house fire and you think that someone else is at fault for this, contact The Law Offices of Sean M. Cleary to determine what are the next steps you should take. For a free consultation, call us today.

For questions and free legal advice to help individuals please call us

Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided on this site is not formal legal advice, also the site does not allow you to form an attorney-client relationship.