Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: We are fully operational and remote, we are available over the phone 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, available over email and able to provide services to our existing and future clients. More FAQs »

Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM
English or Spanish


How Soon Do I Need to Contact a Lawyer in a Truck Accident Case?

If involved in a truck accident, contact a lawyer as soon as possible. They will help you sue the correct responsible party and file a claim for the maximum compensation. A lawyer will collect all the case documents and evidence, from the trucking company as well as from experts, police etc.

As a victim of a truck accident, you should contact a lawyer as soon as possible. An attorney with experience in truck accidents can help you sue the responsible party and get the compensation you are entitled to. Also, certain essential evidence can only be kept by the truck company for a period and only a lawyer will be able to recover it by court order.

You will be able to sue not only the truck driver but also the truck company or the truck manufacturer. There are other third parties that can be held responsible, such as the load subcontractor.

You should bring a case as soon as possible, especially if you were injured in the truck accident. The typical injuries involve:

  • Broken bones, ligament and joint damage
  • Head trauma and brain injury
  • Burns, scarring, and disfigurement
  • Organ Damage and internal bleeding
  • Spinal cord and neck injury
  • Amputation, loss of limbs

For a free consultation, find us at 305.416.9805.

For questions and free legal advice to help individuals please call us

Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided on this site is not formal legal advice, also the site does not allow you to form an attorney-client relationship.