Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: We are fully operational and remote, we are available over the phone 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, available over email and able to provide services to our existing and future clients. More FAQs »

Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM
English or Spanish


In the Case of a Truck Accident, Who Will Pay My Medical Bills?

If you were the victim of a truck accident, contact an experienced attorney who can help you collect the correct compensation for medical expenses, lost income, emotional trauma, suffering and pain etc. The attorney can correctly determine liability of either the driver, the company, the manufacturer etc.

If you were the victim of a truck accident you can receive money for medical expenses, hospital bills, income lost due to missed work, emotional trauma, lost future earning potential, suffering, and pain or loss of enjoyment of life.

The first thing to do is to hire an experienced lawyer who can help you get compensation for your injuries and financial damages. To make it easier for the attorney to win the case and, therefore, more money as compensation, the victim of the accident should immediately ask for a medical examination. This way there will be proof that the injuries suffered were caused by the crash.

The Law Offices of Sean M. Cleary with try to reach a settlement with the insurance company and the truck company or the truck driver. If an agreement cannot be reached the case will be taken to the court. In each of the two situations, Mr. Sean M. Cleary will ensure the best possible outcome for your legal issue. For a free consultation, call us at 305.416.9805 or visit our website.

For questions and free legal advice to help individuals please call us

Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided on this site is not formal legal advice, also the site does not allow you to form an attorney-client relationship.